Study in Korea; apply for 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarships Application Form – www.studyinkorea.go.kr for International Students interested in studying in Korea and carrying out research. See how to apply and register online successfully.
We use this medium to inform you about the ongoing 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarships Registration Form for International Students to study in Korea. Get started below:
Do you have qualifications it required to study in Korea? Opportunity is here again for 2022, Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship program. Requirements and how to apply online will be provided here. Read more under.
Categories of number of International Students needed for Korean Government Scholarships 2022/2023
Korean government invites 648* international students
- General: 603 scholars – Overseas Korean: 20 scholars
- Korean Language Teaching Professionals: 15 scholars
- Research Program: 10 scholars
Korean government invites 730* international students
- Research Program: 5 scholars
- General: 425 scholars / Regional: 200 scholars
- R&D Program: 100 scholars
Requirements for 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarships Application Form
- To be selected as a GKS grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the Korean Embassy of his or her country of origin.
- For requirements for Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship program, Please contact the first ground of selection organizations (embassy or university) to get detailed information regarding the application submission such as application deadline, required documents, interview and etc.
How to apply for 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarships
To register online, please visit Official website
Application Form Closing for 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarships Application Form
Application submission deadline may differ by each embassy or university that conducts the first round of selection.
Study in La Roche University USA; apply for 2022/2023 La Roche University Scholarships Application Form