Study in Sweden: apply for 2022/2023 Swedish Institute Scholarships for International Student in Sweden. We use this medium to inform the general public about the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022/2023 Application Form Link Portal. Get started below:
There is opportunity for International Students to apply for ongoing 2022/2023 Swedish Institute Scholarships Registration Form, this article will assist you further to apply and register online successfully and requirements needed.
Brief about Swedish Institute Scholarships
Scholarships awarded by the Swedish Institute are available for fee-paying students admitted to Master’s programmes and cover both tuition fees and living expenses. There are several different scholarships available depending on your background.
Requirements/Eligibility for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022/2023
Scholarships are available for fee-paying students admitted to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes
SLU accept scholarship applications for the Bachelor’s programme Forest and Landscape and to all SLU Master’s programmes except the following:
- Outdoor Environments for Health and Well-being
- Agricultural Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA)
- Erasmus Mundus programme Plant Biology.
How to apply/register for 2022/2023 Swedish Institute Scholarships Form
Apply through Official website
All interested students who apply for an SLU Master’s programme or our Bachelor’s programme Forest and Landscape as their first choice by the 1 February deadline will receive instructions on how to apply for a full tuition waiver scholarship.
Other Scholarships you can apply online to study in Sweden
- Agricultural Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA): https://afepa.eu/
- European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics (EMABG): https://www.emabg.eu/
- Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Plant Breeding (emPLANT+): https://emplant-master.eu/
- MSc in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (SUFONAMA): https://em-sufonama.eu/
Do you want to study in Sweden? Click here Study in Sweden
Swedish Institute Scholarships Application Form Closing Date 2022
The deadline for 2022/2023 Swedish Institute Scholarships Application Form is on the 28th February, 2022.