Apply for ongoing Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Berlin Germany 2022, registration link portal is now open for interested applicants to apply and participate at Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme in Berlin Germany 2022. See requirements and selection preferences under.
In a nut shell, Westerwelle Young Founders Programme is 5-day conference in Berlin / 6 months remote programme which will make up 50 young founders from emerging markets, the content of the programme is Mentoring, Peer Learning, Expert Sessions, Buddy Programme.
It brings together leaders from all over the world, who are united in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.
- Applicants must be a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- Applicants must have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- Applicant or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- Applicants must possess a good working knowledge of English.
- Applicants must are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
How to apply for 2022 Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
To register visit Official website
Please have the following key elements ready:
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile and/or CV
For further questions, please sign up for our info session on the 24/02/2022: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0pcOiqqjktG9Q7VGbnm1e14IfStn8cDkG3