Agbami Scholarships Registration form 2022 for Medical and Engineering Students is out, start your application now before application form closing date. We use this medium to inform you about the ongoing 2022 Agbami Scholarships Application Form. Link Portal is now functioning correctly, register before the deadline.
Are you interested in applying for 2022 Agbami Scholarships form for Medical and Engineering Students, opportunity is here, registration Link Portal is now opened for interested and qualified candidates in Nigeria. Get started beneath:
Requirements for 2022 Agbami Scholarships form for Medical and Engineering Students
E-applications are invited from full-time Second Year (200 Level) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
How to apply/register for 2022 Agbami Scholarships
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Please Note Better:
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship programs is free
Application Form Closing Date for 2022 Agbami Scholarships
Application Deadline is 17th January, 2022.