Jumia Nigeria Job Project Manager Warehouse– Jumia Full Time 2021 Jumia is an ecommerce website the company sells or deals on variety of different product ranging from household equipment’s to Machineries, clothing’s, food items and a whole lot of other stuffs, the company is a household name company in Nigeria, Jumia is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the post of Jumia Project Manager Warehouse in Nigeria.
RELATED POST: RECRUITMENT Jumia Group Job Recruitment Compliance Analyst Full Time 2021
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
As Project Manager, you will lead numerous improvement projects aimed at streamlining activities while driving up performance and quality. Taking part in regional and global initiatives, you will tackle complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions.
RELATED POST: RECRUITMENT Jumia Nigeria Is Recruiting For The Position Of After Sales Manager Apply Here
- Lead the design and implementation of initiatives that eliminate waste, reduce lead time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement
- Work with Country Manager to identify performance gaps, prioritize and manage improvement roadmap
- Through robust data analysis of key operational and cost metrics, identify opportunities for innovation and work with all Ops teams to quantify the value of the opportunity i.e. Optimizing warehouse and Jumia Express operations
- Improve main KPIs: Vendor Net Promoter Score, Vendor satisfaction score, Seller Ops Queue Management, SLA DS collection cost effective pricing efficiency, lost in seller ops
- Support delivery of operational consistency across the supply chain through both process and technology
- Participate in implementing lean management practice across Jumia Services globally
- Work with business and broader Ops team to ensure initiatives are appropriately prioritized and supported
- Participate in technology development by giving constant feedback on requirement for Warehouse & Logistics operations.
- Monitoring of 5S practices and Material handling
Required Skills & Qualifications
RELATED POST: RECRUITMENT Full Time Recruitment Job At Jumia Nigeria -SLA And Planning Manager Apply Here
- Master’s Degree/MBA required in an applicable discipline (Mathematics, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.)
- 8+ years of progressive related work with demonstrated experience in Continuous Improvement and/or Operational Excellence in a large fulfilment or distribution environment
- At least 3 years of experience using data visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI
- At least 3 years of experience in Project management and time management skills – experience with end-to-end project management processes
- Excellent analytical capabilities, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of distribution center/fulfilment operations and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of key business financial metrics.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
RELATED POST: Promasidor Nigeria Job / Recruitment Accounts Payable Officer 2021
How to Apply for Jumia Job / Recruitment in Nigeria 2021
If you want to apply for Jumia job, you’ll have to identify the job opening position you’re qualified and make sure your required documents is properly updated, after that you are required to visit jumia online job application portal 2021, Click here to apply for Jumia Job 2021.
RELATED POST: Microsoft Job Sales Specialist Intern Opportunities 2021 Apply here
Leave a Reply