EY Career Job Recruitment Nigeria & London Strategy Realization Lead 2021 EY is a Multinational Company EY deals on variety of Services such as Tax, consulting, Assurance and more, EY is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the vacant position of Strategy Realization Lead in Nigeria and London respectively, if you are interested in this job you are required to read on, to get a better understanding of the job requirements and application method.
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
The BMC Strategy Realization Leader is part of the Strategy Realization Office (SRO). The SRO provides support across the Global BMC function pillars, service lines and/or Areas. Each Strategy Realization Leaderis a critical member of the Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC) team, serving as a trusted business advisor to their BMC leaders in achieving BMC strategic objectives.
Your key responsibilities
The Global BMC Strategy Realization Leader role serves a dual objective:
– Drive broad BMC agenda: This role is part of the global BMC Operations network, focusing on cost-containment and efficiency, identifying opportunities for consistent best practices, implementing business transformation and connecting global, Regional, Service Line and Sector teams to maximize BMC’s impact.
– Support specific BMC groups: The Strategy Realization Leader serves as trusted business advisor to one or more BMC Leaders assisting in driving strategic objectives and coordinating operational activities within a specific BMC team, including: managing group wide operational processes, leading internal projects and initiatives to assist strategic imperatives, assisting leaders to improve people engagement, identifying opportunities for improvement and leveraging opportunities to influence BMC group strategy. This in turn frees up the BMC Leader to spend more time strategizing and focusing on delivery of BMC programs and initiatives to the business.
Skills and attributes for success
- Drive connectivity across BMC within Regions, Sectors, Service Lines and Global teams; serve as an organizational connector
- Advise on organizational strategic topics and help translate strategic vision into action
- Strengthen process understanding and discipline across BMC: establish processes, structures and systems to improve performance, employee communication and engagement across BMC
- Provide exceptional client service to BMC leaders for operations and help them be in control of their financials
- Continuous focus on process improvement, ROI measures, cost effectiveness / efficiency by sharing best practices and take a leading role in cost reduction initiatives
- Oversee project management for BMC leadership on key programs and initiatives
- Build visibility and insights on investments to support data driven decision making process
- Assist BMC to innovate and increase impact
- Streamline and co-drive the strategic planning process in BMC, allowing the achievement of key set milestones
- Leads the development of BMC budgets and manages expenses to achieve financial targets.
- Serve as the key contact between BMC and other Area functional operational teams (e.g., Finance, BD Operations, Markets Operations, Talent, Analytics) to ensure synergies achieved
- Drive consistency and standardization for the respective pillar / SL / Area
To qualify for the role you must have
- The ability to adapt to changing environment
- The ability to engage in highly confidential discussions and maintain trust in all interactions
- The ability to interact with multiple functions across BMC and EY in a wide variety of different cultures
- Strong skills in finance and accounting, specifically around managing complex, large-scale budgets
- Strong communications skills, excellent influencing and networking skills and the ability to deal diplomatically with politically sensitive issues and situations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A high level of judgment and independence
- Considerable relevant experience in in a global professional services environment
- Experience in talent management and engagement preferred
- Formal finance/accounting, Project Management and Portfolio Management experience and background is an asset
- Understanding of brand, marketing and communications functions in a world-class global organization is an asset
- Experience in global transformational programs in a multinational environment
What we look for
We’re looking for an experienced, high energy individual who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that we can continue to achieve BMC strategic objectives.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
How to Apply for EY Nigeria Careers Job 2021/2022
EY job seekers can now easily apply for the EY work through the Company’s Official job online application portal for the year 2021/2022, before applying you’re mandated to make sure you meet the requirements of the job position you wish to apply on the portal, after your application is Successful once you are among the names of those shortlisted EY will contact you for an interview that is if the need arises, Click here to Apply for EY Careers Job 2021.
EY Career Job Recruitment Nigeria & London Strategy Realization Lead 2021