Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is out – iauoe.edu.ng
Register for Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 via online through application registration form portal – download IAUOE Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Exercise below:
Are you looking for Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME Application Form? Do you have what it takes to purchase IAUOE Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Exercise Form? you are at the right place.
This article contains about the IAUOE Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Exercise Form, how to apply online, link portal to submit form successfully and requirements for online application.
UTME candidates who scored 140 and above in the JAMB Examination including those that did not choose IAUOE but willing to change and Direct Entry Candidates to commence registration using the registration link on the portal beneath.
Steps to register for IAUOE Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Exercise
- Visit the University Website edu.ng
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2023/2024 UTME/DE
- On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2023/2024 Session UTME/DE Screening”.
- A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click
- If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will
- Click on Confirm to confirm your
- Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
How to process IAUOE Post UTME 2023/2024 Second Choice Form
- First click on UTME Registration button, a form will
- Fill the form completely and click on
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured
- After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university
Apply for Uniport Post UTME HERE
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Application Form Portal