Apply for University of Port Harcourt 2023/2024 Post UTME 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Form via online. Are you looking for University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2023/2024 Post UTME Examination Application Form? Download form at UNIPORT post UTME screening exercise application form link portal – http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/.
Get Uniport Post UTME 2023/2024 Form at UNIPORT UTME DATA CAPTURE. Start your registration before application deadline.
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out via UNIPORT UTME DATA CAPTURE Portal.
Eligibility/Requirements for Uniport Post Utme Screening Form
UNIPORT post-UTME cut-off mark is 150 marks and above. The cost of UNIPORT post UTME form is N2,000.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
Steps to get Uniport Post Utme Screening Form
Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card
Deadline for Uniport Post UTME 2023/2024
Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.