Apply for Customer Experience Officer Jobs Vacancy at ARM Pension via online. Application form link portal is open for Customer Experience Officer Recruitment at ARM Pension – start here.
Registration form link portal is open for recruitment at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited for Customer Experience Officer Jobs Vacant Position.
Jobs Available Position at ARM Pension
Table of Contents
Customer Experience Officer
Responsible for identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints and identifying ways to improve our customer service.
Responsibilities for Customer Experience Officer at ARM Pension
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
Requirements/Qualifications for Customer Experience Officer at ARM Pension
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
How to apply for Customer Experience Officer Recruitment at ARM Pension
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online