MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Account Partner – Broadband Sales Lagos, Fixed Broadband
Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Account Partner – Broadband Sales Lagos, Fixed Broadband. MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Link Portal is open for interested and qualified applicants to apply online. Get started.
Job Identification: 2817
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Broadband Regional Sales (LSW)
Division: Fixed Broadband
Jobs Vacancy Description
- Grow and drive an increase in Fixed broadband device sales and uptake per channel partner within the assigned territory.
- Execute various sales activities to drive incremental data revenue across all broadband products and services: Broadband Router: 4G, 5G FWA, 4G-MiFi, and Fibre Broadband (FTTx).
- Drive the execution of strategic partnerships with 3rd parties or partners for bulk buying of MTN Broadband products and services, particularly 5G FWA routers.
- Drive and monitor both Fixed Broadband device and Data revenue growth and contribution per channel (direct and indirect) across product categories.
- Liaise with other relevant departments (Marketing, Sales Support, Regions, Customer Support, and Procurement & Logistics) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are met.
- Coordinate channel partners’ sales activities to deliver business objectives across product categories.
- Review the performance of assigned Fixed Broadband channel partners and their agents.
- Champion on-the-job sales engagement for Door-To-Door (D2D) agents and ensure adequate knowledge of MTNN products.
Requirements/Qualifications for MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Account Partner – Broadband Sales Lagos, Fixed Broadband
- First Degree / HND in Management, Science, Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience, which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales (direct or indirect).
- Experience in Broadband (Fibre) sales.
- Retail management experience, which includes third-party franchising management for broadband services and products.
- Experience in driving volume sales and building networks for the depletion and penetration of MTN Broadband products and services.
- Experience working in a medium to large-sized organization.
How to apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Account Partner – Broadband Sales Lagos, Fixed Broadband
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
NSCDC CBT Test Examination Date 2023/2024
Portal/ Link to Write Rivers State Senior Secondary School Board (RSSSSB) CBT Exam Aptitude Test 2023
Login Portal for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Online Assessment Test
GTM Program Manager at Innova Solutions in California United States
ClinChoice Jobs Recruitment for Principal Statistical Programmer 2023 in United Kingdom
Federal Government NDE Online Registration Unemployed Graduates and Non Graduates
2023/2024 British American Tobacco Global Graduates Programme for Nigerians
Apply for Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023/2024 Online Application