University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2022-2023 in USA- Application Form is out – register here. We are glad to inform you about the 2022/2023 University of Chicago USA Graduate Fellowship Program, Registration is ongoing for interested and qualified applicants. Get started below:
This post is all about ongoing 2022-2023 University of Chicago Graduates Student Fellowship Program, how to apply online, registration form, link portal to submit your application form and registration form requirements.
Selection Preferences for University of Chicago USA Graduate Fellowship Program
- evidence of leadership abilities
- involvement in community and university organizations
- extracurricular interests in areas such as performing arts, athletics, and cultural activities
- participation in community service
- contributions to increasing diversity
Who can apply for University of Chicago Graduates Student Fellowship Program?
- University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year are eligible for the award
- Fellows are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the International House community and become fully engaged in the multi-faceted life of the House through a wide array of new activities for UChicago grads offered throughout the year through the Graduate Commons Program
How to apply online for University of Chicago Graduates Fellowship Program
To register online, visit Official website
Generate your own uchicago.edu email address before sending mail
Ensure you Include your name and page number on every page of your application materials. If your uchicago.edu email address has not yet been generated, you will also need to submit proof of acceptance of your University of Chicago offer.
Closing date for 2022/2023 University of Chicago Graduates Fellowship Program
The registration deadline are as stated below:
5pm CST March 25 for April 8 decision
5pm CST April 29 for May 13 decision
5pm CST June 17 for July 1 decision