United Bank for Africa UBA Careers – Regional Control Officer 2021 United Bank for Africa is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Regional Control Officer 2021, if you are interested in working with UBA, then this is your opportunity because the Bank is currently recruiting for the post of Regional Control Officer 2021, we’ll post the requirements and how you can easily apply for this job through this platform.
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
– Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
– Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire a talented and experienced individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in banking operations or in a Control related role.
The ideal candidates must be conversant with the following:
• Good knowledge of Accounting and Auditing
• Basic Financial knowledge
• Knowledge of the banking sector, trends, and policies of financial regulators in Nigeria – CBN, NDIC.
• Knowledge of the UBA’s banking policies, processes, and procedures.
• Relationship management – should be able to maintain a customer friendly disposition always.
• To ensure the business office operations are in line with the Bank’s internal policies, and regulatory policies.
• Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counseling when required.
• Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
• Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained and kept customer friendly at all times.
• Monitor and ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded in them.
• Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
• Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy amendments.
• Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
• Supervisory, and Investigation skills
• Attention to details
• High level of integrity and Confidentiality
• Ability to maintain high level of awareness always.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Problem solving.
First degree in any related field
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in banking operations, or in a Control related role.
How to apply for UBA Careers 2021
You can apply for UBA job through the Banks online job application portal 2021, after going through the requirements and you want to apply apply for the job, Click here to apply for UBA job