Paga is recruiting for the Position of Business Developer 2020 Apply Here Paga is currently recruiting to fill the vacant space of Business Developer, at the end of this article you should be able to understand how to apply for the Paga 2020 Recruitment Job, the application is done online, so you can apply for this Job at anywhere you are in Nigeria.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS DEVELOPER (SALES & DISTRIBUTION)
Table of Contents
Sector: Financial Institution
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Career Level: Grade 3
Reports To: Regional Manager, Lagos Region
Experience: Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in FMCG sales
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive trans-formative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Developer (BD) manages the relationships between the company and Paga agents within his/her zone with a focus to ensure long-term growth and sustainability of the agent network. The main goal is to grow existing customers and acquire new customers.
- Achievement of commercial targets set for the zone
A Business Developer has ownership for achieving the commercial targets set for assigned zone. These include targets for active agent, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume and others as may be assigned. Responsibilities related to these include:
- Agent retention/growth
- Ensure appropriate cash and electronic-float levels.
- Maintain consistent growth in active agent, transaction count and value
- Monitor agent activity to ensure compliance with Paga standards in alignment with the Agent Compliance Handbook.
- Assess the activities and performance of agents in their zone and report to the Field Supervisor where applicable.
- New agent recruitment, registration and account set-up
- Recruit viable agents within their zone to support the specific use cases defined by the company.
- Guide prospective agents in completing the agency registration process.
- Assist new agents to setup their Paga accounts in readiness for processing customer transactions.
- Train Paga agency owners and staff on all aspects of managing the agency and serving Paga customers.
Visibility of agent outlets
- Ensure all agent outlets are properly branded /activated (internally and externally) to maximize visibility for Paga.
- Representing Paga in the assigned zone
- Develop and maintain a positive, professional relationship with all agency principals and outlet assistants in their zone.
- Communicate important company updates to the agents in their zone and ensuring that the information is understood.
- Raise issues and communicate insights internally to ensure that relevant resources are deployed to strengthen the Paga business in their zone.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Think and take initiative as well as ownership of assigned zone
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
To apply for this Job, you will have to make sure your credentials is up to date, and you do not need to visit any office the application format is strictly online, so you are applying for this job through Npowernews.com portal.
- paga recruitment
- paga job
- paga 2020
- paga management job
- is paga recruiting 2020
- paga payment
- paga 2020 payment
- paga account
- paga ccount number
- paga jobs