Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund Application Form is ongoing apply here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund to assist associates who are facing financial hardship immediately after a natural disaster or an unforeseen personal hardship. Register here.
This post contains about Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund Registration Form Link Portal, how to apply online and requirements involves.
The Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund was created to help associates who are facing financial hardship immediately after a natural disaster or an unforeseen personal hardship. The Fund relies primarily on individual donations from associates and support from Ensemble RCM, LLC to fund this program. Every contribution helps and when combined with the donations of others can provide a tax-free grant (USA) to help Ensemble Health Partners associates in need when they are facing the unexpected.
Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund Grant Application
If you are experiencing a personal hardship or the effects of a qualified disaster, you can apply for a grant for financial assistance.
The maximum amount available for each incident is $800 and the minimum amount that can request is $250
Who can apply for this grant?
- Employed by or its affiliates on the date of the application; and
- Regularly scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week; or,
- On approved medical leave or approved leave of absence for less than one year.
How to register for Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund
To apply online, visit http://erf.com/ and click on the Apply for Grant
- Register and receive application link
- Complete application (you may save the application at any point to continue adding other information later).
- Submit application and receive confirmation email from Emergency Assistance Foundation, Inc.
Application is reviewed. If there are follow-up questions, applicant will be contacted within 48 hours during business days. The application will remain in Initial Review status until all supporting documentation is received and the application is complete. Depending on the response/information from the applicant, it may take anywhere from hours to several.