Amazon Covid-19 Reliefs Loan/Grant Application Form is open individual under financial distress due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or quarantine. Link portal is now functioning for interested applicants to apply and register for Amazon $20,000 Covid-19 Relief Funds 2022. Get started below:
Do you have what it takes to apply and register for Amazon $20,000 Covid-19 Relief Funds 2022/2023? There is opportunity to get assistance from Amazon Covid-19 Reliefs Loan/Grant. Ensure you apply before portal is closed.
To register for 2022 Amazon Emergency Assistance Foundation is very easy and simple. Application form portal is now open. Online application is expected to close anytime soon.
Amazon Relief Fund Registration Form 2022
The Amazon Relief Fund was created in Spring 2020 due to COVID-19, to help Amazon Flex Delivery Partners, Delivery Service Partner Delivery Associates, Temporary Associates employed by eligible staffing agencies, and drivers of eligible line haul partners who are facing financial hardship after a COVID-19 diagnosis or quarantine.
Amazon Emergency Assistance Foundation (EAF)
Emergency Assistance Foundation (EAF) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public, non-profit organization and makes the final determination on all applications for the Fund. The Fund relies on support from the sponsoring organization, Amazon.
Amazon Introduce $20,000 COVID-19 Relief Funds –Emergency Assistance Foundation, Inc. (EAF) will manage all fund activities, and when needed, assist applicants with their grant applications. EAF will process all verified applications submitted on or before July 31, 2022. Amazon will not have any insight into the grant approval process unless a grant recipient chooses to share his or her story.
Emergency Assistance Foundation is here to help applicants through their challenging times. Please click the link above for social service suggestions, and educational courses that cover everything from disaster preparedness to financial education and more.
Requirements Eligibility for Amazon Emergency Assistance Foundation (EAF)
If you are a qualified individual under financial distress due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or quarantine, you can apply for a grant for financial assistance.
This grant application is available only in English, Spanish (Latin America), French (France), French (Canada), German, Italian, Spanish (Spain) and Swedish, if you select another language it will not be available.
How to apply for 2022- 2023 Amazon Covid-19 Reliefs Loan/Grant
- Register for an applicant account
- Fill all your details to create account online
- Ensure you have active email address and phone number to continue
- After creating account login to continue
Please note the followings:
- To apply for a grant, you’ll need to select the correct relief fund from the programs listed on the next page.
- If the fund for your organization has a website, please access the fund’s application through the “Apply for a Grant” button on the fund’s website instead.
- If the fund for your organization does not have a website, or if you cannot find the website, you can search for the correct fund on the next page after clicking “View programs.”
- Please DO NOT begin an application for a fund that is not associated with your organization. You cannot be awarded a grant from any other fund.