Study in USA; apply for Temple University Scholarships 2022/2023 Registration Form. Link Portal now open for fresh application for interested and qualified applicants for 2022/2023 Temple University Scholarships. Registration ongoing, get started below:
Temple University is now accepting application from interested and qualified candidates into 2022/2023 Scholarships Program. Download Form here.
Merit Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023
Temple awards merit scholarships to international students with strong academic records. Temple University Scholarships 2022/2023 range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
Submit your application for admission and all supporting documents by the application deadlines
Requirements for Temple University Scholarships 2022/2023 Application Form
- be a Temple applicant (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- demonstrate interest in one of the #WhyUS points. Read more about the scholarship and #WhyUS points.
How to apply for Temple University Scholarships 2022/2023
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit the #WhyUS application with your response to the creative prompt by February 1.
- If submitting a large file, please also share a link.
- Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
Application Form Deadline for 2022/2023 Temple University Scholarships
- February 1: Application deadline
- April 1: Announcement of scholarship winners
#WhyUS campaign and scholarships to help ensure all international students know that the U.S. is one of the most desirable places in the world to study.