UBA Bank Job Recruitment Team Member Enterprise Application Support 2020 United Bank for Africa Job recruitment 2020/2021, UBA is recruiting to fill some Vacant space in the Financial Institution, UBA is inviting interested Applicants to apply for the Vacant space of Team Member Enterprise Application Support 2020.
Seniority level Not Applicable
Employment type Full-time
Job function Information Technology
Industries Banking Information Technology and Services Computer Software
- To ensure continuous uninterrupted support of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide within the frame of the agreed service levels through best practices.
- To ensure business continuity and disaster recovery operations of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide and ensure there is 99.99% service availability and zero data loss in the event of disaster events.
- To apply proven communication and Service Management skills on issues related to the support of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide.
Documentation of Enterprise architecture baseline
- Ensure proper documentation of Enterprise Application support process/procedures and Configuration items.
- Ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems.
- Ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software is carried out as and when due.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of 99.99% Payment System Application 24 x 7×365
Project Delivery Effectiveness
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Perform any project task as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support UBA Africa.
Accuracy of application Configuration to reduced errors resulting from inaccurate configuration of data
- Take necessary and prompt corrective actions to ensure the achievement of set objectives.
Issue Closure within TAT:
- Ensure that support Issue raised by the business are resolved within the agreed TAT.
- Ensure mitigation against future occurrences
- Render periodic report for management decisions making.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Other Banking App Support & Monitoring.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATIONS
- IT Operations cost management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Operational downtime associated with Payment System Application Support
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Service uptime
- Employee satisfaction level
- Career development
First degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with strong Information Systems component.
Post graduate degree, MBA and/or technical certifications will be an advantage.
2 years relevant experience within a technology intensive environment (Financial Services, Telecommunications, etc)
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Applications support (ASUP L2)
- IT Operations (ITOP L2)
- Problem management (PBMG L3)
- Information security (SCTY L3)
- Service level management (SLMO L2)
- Configuration management (CFMG L3)
- Change management (CHMG L3)
- Release and deployment (RELM L3)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Negotiable and competitively structured in line with the industry pay standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
How to Apply for UBA Job Recruitment 2020/2021
To Apply for UBA bank job, you have to understand that the application is done online, it is not necessary to visit any uba bank branch to apply till you are called for Interview after you must have applied, CLICK HERE to apply.