The Obama Foundation Scholars Programs at Columbia University Registration is ongoing apply here. Link Portal for ongoing 2022/2023 Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University is now opened for interested applicants. Get started below:
Do you wish to apply for Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University, fully funded Leadership Development Program in New York City, USA? Registration Form is out gets started below.
Application form deadline for 2022/2023 Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University is on December 22, 2021 at 5:00pm ET.
Obama Foundation Scholars, empowered by their experience, return to the regions where they have been working and continue along a path of service.
Requirements for Obama Foundation Scholars Program
- The Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University seeks rising leaders from the United States and around the world who meet the following criteria:
- Are emerging leaders who have made meaningful contributions to their field and are now at a “breakthrough moment” in their careers
- Have a proven commitment to service and leadership within a community, region or country, coupled with a demonstrated commitment to return to these communities following their completion of the program and apply their enhanced training, skills, and connections on a long-term basis for the benefit of these communities
- Are fluent in English (verbal, written and spoken)
- Have the ability and inclination to positively shape the future of their community
- Have a demonstrated commitment to inclusivity, community-orientation, hope, courage, imagination, strategy, accountability, integrity, and resilience
How to apply/register for Obama Foundation Scholars Program
Benefits for successful Selected Applicants
- Monthly stipend to assist with living expenses in New York City
- A furnished studio apartment within walking distance of Columbia University, if the program is able to convene in person
- All tuition and fees for up to four courses at Columbia University
- Basic medical, dental and life insurance for the duration of the program in New York City, if the program is able to convene in person
- Air travel to and from home country and any program-related activities, if the program is able to convene in person
Please if you have questions concerning this article, Please don’t hesitate to use the comment section, and we will help you to address the difficulties and questions you might want to know about. Thanks.