Kwara State Civil Service Commission KSCSC Recruitment job application Link 2021 Kwara State Government is recruiting to fill about 20 Ministries in the state, this is a massive job from Kwara State Government, we will give you update about this job and how to apply for this Government job.
Nigeria National Identity Number, NIN is the first requirement. Don’t apply if you don’t have. The NIN you provide must be the same with the number on your NIN slip, which you are required to provide. Any discrepancy will be counted as falsification and will be treated accordingly. Kindly desist from providing fake information, it’s part of the requirement please any information you are providing please make sure it is correct to avoid having issues with the Police.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the following Ministries, Department and Agencies in the Kwara State Civil Service:
1) Min. of Agriculture and rural development
2) Min of Education and Human Capital Development
3) Min. of Health
4) Min. of Finance and Planning
5) Min. of Works
6) Min. of Energy
7) Min. of Enterprise
8) Min. of Environment
9) Min. of Sport and Youth Development
10) Bureau of Statistics
11) Bureau of Land and Office of Surveyor General
12) Physical Planning Authority
13) Min. Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
14) Office of the Auditor General (Local govt. and State)
15) Min. of Women Affairs and Social Development
16) Min. of Water Resources
17) Min. of Local Government. Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development
18) Min. of Communications
19) Min. of Justice
20) Office of Head of Service
Kwara State Civil Service Commission job recruitment requirements 2021
All applicants are expected to possess the following: – Professional qualification
- Highest Education Certificate
- WAECISSCE Certificate – The first school leaving Certificate – Citizenship Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
How to Apply for Kwara State Civil Service Commission Recruitment job 2021
- Make sure you fill the online form correctly
- check your email for the confirmation letter
- make sure your Bio data, your educational qualifications documents is complete
- click on message to check for your application Status, after the interview a letter will be sent to your email address if your application is considered.
you can apply through the kwara state civil service job recruitment online portal https://kwaracscjobportal.com
The portal will be opened on Friday 9th April 2021 and closed on Sunday 18th April 2021.
If you have further questions or you are finding it hard applying please use the comment box below this article.