YouTube Nigeria Job recruitment – Music Lead Partnerships 2021 YouTube Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant space in the Giant Media Organisation, YouTube is a subsidiary of Google, so YouTube is inviting interested and qualified applicants applicants resident in Nigeria Africa to apply for the position of Music Lead Partnerships 2021.
- Experience in the music industry.
- Experience in a partner-facing, A&R, or radio promotion role at a label, artist management and/or digital music company.
- Understanding of the music and video industries as well as the nuances of music rights licensing as well as key Internet and digital media trends.
- Established network of relationships with labels and/or artists in the region.
- Ability to drive new partnerships, promote new business opportunities to existing partners, and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues raised by partners.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to address senior level and C-level executives (internally and externally)
- Effective organizational, leadership and analytical skills.
About The Job
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You’re comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
As Music Lead, you’ll be responsible for helping make YouTube the number 1 partner to the local music industry – providing ongoing business and relationship management to YouTube’s key industry partners in the Sub Saharan region. A specific focus will be on supporting the local music industry including: labels, managers and artists executing promotional opportunities to help build their brands and generate joint success. In this role you will interact regularly with counterparts within the industry to drive YouTube business and local music partnerships – also collaborating closely with internal teams to help enforce our value to the music industry and reputation.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Develop and maintain relationships with label, artist and industry contacts to help drive monetisation and break artists in the music industry: manage key partners to develop mutually beneficial content strategies and negotiate complex agreements to achieve these goals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to select the partners/artists we work with, prioritize and set expectations internally and externally related to how we can develop mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to positively impact YouTube’s brand in the music industry and execute promotional/marketing opportunities.
- Negotiate content-licensing agreements with partners, strategic distribution agreements, and record label authorizations where applicable.
- Work cross-functionally to develop positive impact for YouTube within the Music Industry, drive partner-related business processes, including escalation of strategic issues. Update internally or externally on product, operational, and account changes consistently and collect feedback for internal stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
How to apply for YouTube job recruitment 2021
If you’ve gone through the article and you wish to apply for the YouTube music lead partnerships job 2021, all you have to do is make sure that you’er qualified for the job, Click here to apply.