Yale Young Global Scholars Program Application Form 2022 to study in USA is ongoing, we encourage you to apply online. This article is all about how to apply and register online for 2022 Yale University Young Global Scholars Program. Start registration now!
What you are likely to see in this post:
- Yale Young Global Scholars Program 2022 Application Form
- Steps to register online successfully
- Yale University Scholarships Registration Form Link Portal
- Requirements/Qualifications for a successful Application
We use this medium to inform you that 2022 Young Global Scholars Program is open for interested applicants to apply online,Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) is one of the most globally diverse, two-week academic summer programs in the world. Serving over 2,000 students from over 150 countries and all 50 U.S. states, YYGS distributes over $3 Million USD in need-based financial aid to both domestic and international students.
Note better: Yale Young Global Scholars Program (YYGS) provides over $3 Million USD in need-based financial aid to domestic and international students that covers partial- or full-tuition discounts (up to 100% of tuition), as well as scholarships that cover travel assistance.
YYGS Session Offerings:
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST)
- Literature, Philosophy & Culture (LPC)
- Politics, Law, & Economics (PLE)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC)
Benefits for successful Applicants
- Small, intimate educational experience with an 12:1 student to instructor ratio
- Taste of university life, including lectures with Yale faculty
- Humanities, social sciences, and STEM curricula at a top research institution
- Easy, affordable access to the program with fee waivers, tuition packages, and travel assistance.
Requirements/Eligibility for Yale Young Global Scholars Program
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old by July 19, 2022 (first day of Session III).*
- Applicants must be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Applicants must be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- Applicants must be graduating in May/June 2023 or 2024 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec. 2022 or 2023 from the Southern Hemisphere.
- Applicants must be a first-time participant in YYGS. If you have participated in a YYGS session during a previous summer** (2020 and prior), then you are not eligible to participate during YYGS 2022.
Please note: If you previously applied to YYGS but were not offered admission or were unable attend AND you meet the eligibility criteria noted above, then you are encouraged to re-apply for YYGS 2022.
For more information, visit Yale Young Global Scholars.
How to apply for 2022 Yale Young Global Scholars Program
All students must submit the following application components:
- Activities list
- One 400-word essay and one 200-word response
- Two “fast take” responses (280 characters each)
- Official school transcript
- Two Recommenders (who will complete YYGS Recommendation Forms* ONLY)
- Application fee** ($60 for Early Action and $75 for Regular Decision)
You must click the Submit Application button on the “Review” page for your application to be considered.
OPTIONAL: English fluency test scores (TOEFL or DuoLingo)***
OPTIONAL: Need-based financial aid****
This article below might interest you: