World Trade Organization (WTO) Internships Programme Application Form for Postgraduates Students, Geneva, Switzerland is out – register now. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022/2023 World Trade Organization Internships Registration Form for 2022/2023 Postgraduates Students across the Member Countries. Get started below:
The WTO Secretariat maintains a variety of internship programmes for post-graduate students. Internship selections are based on merit, taking account of eligibility criteria, academic qualifications and expertise.
List of Available 2022/2023 World Trade Organization Internships
There are three internship programmes at the WTO.
- The WTO Internship Programme is open to post-graduate students from all WTO members and countries or customs territories engaged in accession negotiations;
- The China LDC and Accessions Programme (also known as the China WTO Accession Internship Programme); and
- The WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies.
Please note better; both (2) and (3) are reserved for post-graduate students from developing countries and least developed countries (LDCs).
WTO Internships Programme Application Form for Postgraduates Students 2022/2023
The WTO Internship Programme provides an opportunity for post-graduate students from WTO member and observer countries to gain valuable experience from working at the WTO.
Information about the responsibilities of the WTO’s divisions is available here.
Up to a maximum of six months.
Interns receive a daily allowance of CHF 60 (including week-ends and official holidays falling within the selected period). Travel expenses to and from Geneva cannot be paid by the WTO, and such travel is not covered by the Organization’s insurance.
Medical health insurance coverage is mandatory in Switzerland, and interns are responsible for organizing their own health insurance prior to commencing their internship at the WTO.
Requirements/Eligibility for World Trade Organization Internships
- be a national of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations
- have completed his/her undergraduate studies in a relevant discipline and have completed at least one year of his/her postgraduate studies
- be at least 21 years old and a maximum of 30 years old during the internship.
How to apply for 2022/2023 WTO Internships Programme
Candidates should submit their applications through the WTO external jobs platform and only candidates selected for interview are contacted.
For more information about the programme visit Official Website.