Wema Bank ALAT Program Recruitment jobs 2020 Apply here It should interest you that The Wema Bank ALAT is the Country’s top most first fully functional digital bank. Once you begin banking with the Wema Bank ALAT, you can do all your bank related transactions without having to be physically present at any bank branch.
Suitably and qualified Applicants are invited to apply
There are two (2) categories in the Wema Bank ALAT program which interested applicants are to choose from, and these two categories are:
1. ALAT Student Ambassador Program (ASAP)
Subsequently, the ALAT Student Ambassador Program (ASAP) is readily open to all students of any tertiary institutions in Nigeria who are good in conversation making and highly interested in the marketing world. If you’re lucky enough to be selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
RELATED POST: Massive recruitment at chrisland University is Currently on going apply here
- Do a good job in Convincing other students in your tertiary institution to sign up for the Wema Bank ALAT.
- Create time to deal and meet account opening targets as many as possible
- Provide or propose introductory ways to take the program to many more students in the country.
2. ALAT Prosumer Program (AP)
The second category being the ALAT Prosumer Program (APP) is unlike the first category being the Ambassador Program as it is readily open to anyone who is a good conversation maker online, to add, he or she must have a considerable following on the Twitter Platform as well as a high level of engagement with their followers from day to day and must also possess an in-depth knowledge of the ALAT app. If you’re lucky enough to be selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Help out in resolving difficulties that ALAT users complain about online.
- Create means by which the Program can acquire new ALAT customers.
- Propose ways to improve the relationship between ALAT users and the brand
Application closing date: The program application date was slated for 10th August 2020 and as such, Late applications would not be condoned.
RELATED POST: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is Recruiting to fill in Vacant Positions Apply here
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should visit: http://www.alat.ng/opportunities to apply.
Good luck on your application, we wish you success. Visit us regularly for more recruitment ideas and updates.
RELATED POST: Latest Npower News today for npower Batch AB and C Questions answered
Leave a Reply