WarnerMedia Job Recruitment Openings- Reporter Nigeria 2020/2021 WarnerMedia Is Hiring for interested applicants to fill the vacant space of Reporter 2020/2021, WarnerMedia is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the post of Reporter in the company, at the end of this article you will be able to know what the job is all about, how to apply and the job deadline and Salary.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
RELATED POST:Job Openings at Google Nigeria Recruitment- Product Marketing Manager
As Equals is a cross-platform CNN initiative dedicated to publishing challenging, engaging and sustained coverage of gender inequality globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting and producing stories on gender inequality across CNN’s platforms, with an emphasis on digital. The reporter will be primarily focused on substantial enterprise and investigative reporting but will write news or analysis on gender inequality as needed off the news cycle, likely a few times a month.
In addition to working on their own stories for the series, the successful candidate will also work collaboratively with freelancers and other CNN journalists to bring compelling and important stories about gender inequality from West Africa and the broader region to a global audience.
RELATED POST: Special Public Works 774000 Job Recruitment Shortlisted Names is out 2020/2021
From January 2021, As Equals will receive financial support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The Reporter role is a fixed term contract for the duration of the funding period it will focus solely on gender inequality (until January 2024).
- Sources, reports and produces mainly enterprise stories on gender inequality
- Collaborates with designers, developers, video editors etc to produce world class digital storytelling that goes far beyond written journalism
- Monitors and stays across current conversations around gender inequality across West Africa and the rest of the region
- Takes complicated, dense subjects and themes and reports them in a way that draws in a loyal and returning audience
- Represents the series in West Africa when needed
- Is passionate about gender inequality and can show substantial previous reporting
- Is excellent at pitching, developing ideas and turning broad thoughts into sharp story ideas
- Is able to work remotely from the rest of the series team and be energized and self-motivated to do so
- Can move easily between different formats, for example written enterprise features, data-led interactive pieces or newsletters
- Has a deep contact book of sources related to covering gender inequality in West Africa and beyond
- Is an accomplished writer and digital storyteller
- Files excellent copy and is prepared for a robust editing process
- A deep understanding of contemporary digital (and especially mobile) audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of journalistic standards and media law
To apply for this job CLICK HERE, please before applying for this make sure your Job CV is well updated and be informed that application for this job is done online only, you will be invited for interview if you’er shortlisted among the successful applicants.
RELATED POST: Intel Corporation USA Recruitment Job Openings Undergrad Hardware Engineer Intern
Leave a Reply