USA DV-2024 Lottery Application Form Link Portal is open – apply here
United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024) Lottery Link Portal https://dvprogram.state.gov/ is now opens for interested and qualified individual. We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing USA DV-2024 Lottery Application Form.
To apply online will not be a problem, application form is available here and requirements for successful application will be stated here. See more details under.
Countries Not Eligible to apply for USA DV-2024 Lottery Application Form
Natives of the following countries and areas are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (including Hong Kong SAR), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, Venezuela, and Vietnam. Natives of Macau SAR and Taiwan are eligible.
Requirements for United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024) Lottery
- Applicants who are selected in the program (selectees) must meet simple but strict eligibility requirements to qualify for a DV. The Department of State determines selectees through a randomized computer drawing.
- The Department of State distributes diversity visas among six geographic regions, and no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
- Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary
two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to
perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
- If you are not a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Is your spouse a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s
- country of birth – provided that you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States at the same time.
- Are you a native of a country that does not have historically low rates of immigration to the United States, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
Link to register for United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024) Lottery
To work and live in United States of America through Lottery Visa, apply via this link – dvprogram.state.gov
Application Form Closing Date for USA DV-2024 Lottery Registration
The portal will be closed on the 8th of November, 2022.
USA Federal Student Aid Application Form Link Portal is now open
CareCentrix Care Fund Application Form
Ensemble Emergency Relief Fund
Apply for Amazon Covid-19 Reliefs Loan/Grant Application Form
Reasons why Africans prefer Gmail account than any other email account
How to sign into another Gmail account without signing out of the current one