University of Western Cape South Africa Financial Aid Application Form 2022/2023 is out register here www.uwc.ac.za. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing 2022/2023 University of Western Cape Financial Aid Registration Form for students who are academic achievers but financially lacking. Opportunity is here for you to apply and register online. Get started under.
This post contains registration form link portal, how to apply successfully online for 2022/2023 edition of University of Western Cape Financial Aid Application Form, Requirements and documents to submit online via application form portal.
Do you know that University of Western Cape (UWC) South Africa have undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications available in 7 faculties? The 7 faculties include Arts and Humanities, Community Health Sciences, Dentistry, Economic and Management Sciences, Education, Law and Natural Sciences.
To assist students who usually come from disadvantaged schools that withstand adverse conditions and a lack of resources but possess the will to succeed, University of Western Cape South Africa has introduced Financial Aid, in an effort to provide higher education to students who are academically deserving but don’t have the financial support to study further.
Requirements for 2022/2023 University of Western Cape South Africa Financial Aid
Financial assistance is offered to all applicants who qualify based on the means test. Services to students are provided by the Financial Aid Advisors, based in the Financial Aid office, behind the administration building (Prefabs) on the UWC main campus.
How to apply for 2022/2023 University of Western Cape Financial Aid
- Visit this link: https://uwcfinaid.uwc.ac.za
- Students need a student number to register
Documents to be provided
- Certified copy of ID for all members of the family living in the house; and/or
- Payslips of both parents or guardians; and/or
- If pensioner, must provide proof of pension income (SASSA letter); and/or
- Bank Statements of income earners in the household; and/or
- If own business, must provide last audited statements, and when the new audit is out for the current year, can be submitted for additional proof; and/or
- Letter from bookkeeper or Accountant; and/or
- Tax Assessment; and/or
- If unemployed, an affidavit confirming this signed by the parent(s)/ guardian(s); and/or
- If your family receives survival income from family, friends, community etc, please provide proof and an affidavit confirming this and amount(s)