Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Registration Form is out at University of Adelaide Australia – apply here www.scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/. International Students can now apply for ongoing University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship via online.
Masters or Doctorate degree applicants can apply for University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023/2024 through University of Adelaide Scholarship Portal.
- Applications close: 2 July 2023
- Payment per year: $32,500 (2023 rate)
- Duration: Up to 3.5 years for a PhD, up to 2 years for a Masters
- Degree: Postgraduate Research
- Citizenship: International Students
- Type of Scholarship: AcademicFinancial NeedStudents with Disabilities
- Available In: All Faculties
- Available To: FutureCommencing
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research.
Information and application dates here apply to international students only. Please refer to the separate entry for information about Research Training Program Stipends for domestic students and Research Training Program Stipends for Indigenous students.
Conditions of Award: Detailed information about eligibility criteria, stipend and allowances, and scholarship conditions can be found in the Conditions of Award
How to register for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023/2024
Apply online through Official Website HERE.
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
Application Form Closing Date for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023/2024
Applications for the 2023 Major International Scholarship Round close on 2 July 2023.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application by the end of October 2022.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2024.
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
University of London Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships Registration Form
Windsor Open Entrance Scholarship Program in Canada
Apply for 2023/2024 University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada
AstraZeneca Young Health Programme Impact Fellowship 2023
Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form Portal is open
International Student Merit Scholarship 2023/2024 at University of Houston- Victoria USA
Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowship 2023 at University of Pennsylvania
Leave a Reply