University College London (UCL) Undergraduates Scholarships 2022/2023 Admission Form is now available for interested and qualified students from low income background to study in UK. Get started below.
We are delighted to infirm you about the ongoing 2022/2023 University College London (UCL) Undergraduates Scholarships from low income background to study in UK, this post contains the key information about the scholarship programme, how to apply online and requirements needed for a successful registration.
Apply for 2022/2023 UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship which aims to enable and encourage international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at University College London (UCL) UK.
Important Information about UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
Value: 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees
Available to: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Financial need
Eligible fee status: Overseas
Eligible programmes: All Undergraduate degrees
Deadline: 5pm BST, Friday 29 April 2022
Requirements/Eligibility for University College London (UCL) Undergraduates Scholarships 2022/2023 Application Form
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate;
- come from a low income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
How to apply for 2022/2023 UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships
Register online through Official Website.
Follow the steps beneath for a successful online registration
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
Please note better:
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded
Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on our essential information page.