Uniport Releases Jamb Admission cut off Mark to 150 for 2021/2022 – All Courses University of Port Harcourt earlier today released it’s Admission Criteria Cut off mark for 2021/2022 admission Exercise, this update is coming especially after Jamb gave all Institution in the Country the Power to Pen their various choices of Cut off mark, in Regards to the Massive Failures recorded in this year’s Jamb Examination, Schools have starting reducing their various Cut off, in order to Admit more students into the various higher institutions of Learning in Nigeria.
The Management of University of Port Harcourt have come to an agreement that this year cut off mark should be reduced to 150 instead of the usual 180 for all Departments, this new cut off mark from the University of Port Harcourt is already in Place and it will take full operation from today, So all Candidates that applied for the school both those that reach 180 and those that did not attain the 180 previous cut off can now apply for Admission as long as you score up to 150 in your 2021 Jamb Exams.
UNIPORT PostUtme Form Screening Exercise 2021/2022 Details
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.Choba, Nigeria
- RELATED POST: JABU Osun Joseph Ayo Babalola University Post Utme / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2021
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2021 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
DATE FACULTY/PROGRAMME 8:00am – 2:00pm
Monday, 20th September, 2021 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
Tuesday, 21st September, 2021 Humanities Pharmacy
Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 23rd September, 2021 Engineering Education
Friday, 24th September, 2021 Social Sciences Science
Saturday, 25th September, 2021 Medicine and Surgery
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
UNIPORT ONLINE POST UTME REGISTRATIONGUIDELINES 2021
Monday, 6th September, 2021 – Sunday, 19th September, 2021
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September, 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- RELATED POST: Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarships worth 200k Naira for Students all over Nigeria – Apply Here
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
If you want to register for Uniport post utme or any school post utme exams or you have questions to ask please use the comment box below this article and we will attend to you as soon as possible.