Unilever Nigeria Recruitment Job – Electrical Technician 2021 Unilever in Agbara area of Nigeria is sourcing for the employment of electrical Technician in the Company, the company invites qualified and interested applicants to apply for this job.
Unilever Nigeria Plc, is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of foods and food ingredients, and home and personal care products. The Company’s segments are Food Products, Home Care and Personal Care products. … The Company has manufacturing sites in Oregun, Lagos State and Agbara, Ogun State.
Main Job Purpose
- To ensure that all locations, tasks, and equipment conform to the Electrical & Control Safety Standards
- Support Factory Engineers in the maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Support in electrical and control troubleshooting across site.
- Support in design and troubleshooting of pneumatic systems and sensor applications
- To participate in preventive maintenance on factory equipment.
- Is responsible for in line production quality
- Handles all electrical jobs with safety as and when delegated by the team leader
- Maintains logbook of all electrical maintenance jobs
- Maintains safe working atmosphere of the equipment and co workers and contributes to hazard reporting process of the factory
- Submits daily maintenance and breakdown reports
- Follows the spare part management procedure
- Is responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of the line equipment
- Supports shift duty electrician
- Participates in Plant Maintenance meetings
- Implements continuous improvements assignments
- Observes and maintains TPM principles in the line covering the operations all the time
- Maintains highest quality standards, ensures safe working practices and care for environment through compliance with the guidelines set up in Company Quality, Health & Safety, Environment, customer service and consumer safety policies of Unilever Nigeria
Requirement and Skills Required
- OND/HND / BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- 2 year post graduation experience
- Ability to develop/ read single-line diagrams, schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, P&ID and pneumatic diagrams.
- Have strong electrical and control troubleshooting skills.
- Have good of understanding of pneumatic systems, weighing systems and sensor applications
- Understand PLC’s and ladder logic.
- Understand preventive maintenance on equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
How to Apply for Unilever Job recruitment 2021
Applying for Unilever job is done through Unilever online job portal, if you have gone through the Unilever job article on this page then Click here to apply.