Ubec Federal Teachers Scheme fts Shortlisted Candidates Names Will be out October 5 Ubec/Subeb Fts Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment shortlisted Candidates names will be released on October 5 2020, immediately after the ubec fts shortlisted names is out, those that are shortlisted will be getting ready for their ubec fts screening test which comes up immediately after the names is shortlisted.
A lot of you are worried on why the names are to be shortlisted, everything has it’s own time and processes, be assured that October 5 ubec fts will release their shortlisted names, and the ubec fts screening exercise will commence in less than a week after the ubec fts shortlisted list is out.
It will do you some good if you use this opportunity to gather some ubec fts federal teachers scheme past questions and start going through them before the screening test commences, we have Ubec fts past questions and it’s Free, you can CLICK HERE to access the ubec past questions and answers 2020.
October 10 is the date for the Ubec Subeb fts Screening test, so you as an applicants of Federal Teachers scheme Recruitment 2020 you do not have much time left, so try and prepare before 10th of October.
Below is some very important subeb ubec fts past questions study them
1. How many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria?
Answer: 250 ethnic groups
2. Who is the current chief of justices of Nigeria?
Answer: Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
3. In Nigeria, democracy day is now celebrated on.,
Answer: June 12
4. Which is the most populated country in the world?
Answer: China, with 1.4 billion residents
5. Who was the first Nigerian female psychiatrist?
Answer: Dr. Bertha Johnson
6. Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police is?
Answer: Adamu Mohammed
7. Which is the second largest continent in the world?
Answer: Africa, coming after Asia
8. The hottest region in the world is called?
Answer: The Sahara Desert
9. Who is the current chairman of ECOWAS?
Answer: President Muhama don Issoufou of Niger Republic.
10. Which African country first gained independence?
Answer: Liberia in 1847
11. Who is Nigeria’s current speaker of House of Representatives?
Answer: Femi Gbajabiamila
12. Who was the first writer of English Dictionary in the world?
Answer: Mr. Samuel Johnson
13. Who is Nigeria’s Minister of Power?
Answer: Sale Mamman from Taraba State
14. Who was the first President of Nigeria?
Answer: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Oct. 1st, 1960 – Jan. 15th, 1966
15. Blue in the Nigerian Police flag represents?
Answer: Love, loyalty and unity
16. The first awarded Archbishop in Africa?
Answer: Benson Andrew Idahosa
17. The separation of powers simply means.
Answer: Checks and Balances
18. What is a 70 years anniversary called?
19. What does the acronym ICAO stand for?
Answer: International Civil Aviation Organisation
20. Who was Nigeria’s first inspector General of Police?
Answer: Mr. C. W. Duncan, 1930 – 1935
21. Who is the current Sultan of Sokoto caliphate?
Answer: Muhammadu Salad Abubakar
22. Who is the current Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria?
Answer: Godwin Emefiele
23. Who is Nigeria’s Minister of Education?
Answer: Adamu Adamu from Bauchi State
24. What does the acronym ECOMOG means?
Answer: Economic Community Monitoring Group
25. Which is the highest mountain in Africa?
Answer: Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
26. When did Nigeria break diplomatic relations with Israel?
27. Who created the Nigerian Council?
Answer: Frederick Lugard
28. What country does Nigeria share borders within the West?
Answer: Republic of Benin
29. Who is the current Senate President of Nigeria?
Answer: Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan
30. Which continent is the smallest in the world?
31. What agency is the Economic Commission for Africa part of?
Answer: UNO (United Nations Organisation)
32. Who what set of people does political sovereignty belongs to?
Answer: The Government
33. What region was created by the facilitation of the NCNC?
Answer: Mid-West Region
34. For what reason was Nigeria suspended from the Commonwealth in 1995?
Answer: Political Reasons
35. Who was the first Senate President of Nigeria?
Answer: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
36. Who was the first governor-general of colonial Nigeria?
Answer: Lord Lugard
37. People who live by selling labour in the Marxist theory are called?
If you need more of this please the comment box below and leave your comment and we shall send you the past questions, if you have any past questions to give out lease comment with your phone number and we shall get in touch, please share this information with your friends.