UAC Foods Nigeria Limited Jobs Recruitment- Engineers 2020 Apply Here UAC Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting to fill some Vacant Positions in the Organization, UAC foods Nigeria Limited is recruiting for Lead Projecting Engineering and Plant Automation Engineer 2020
Job Title: Lead Project and Engineering Manager
- Responsible for manning all the interrelated activities, interests and resources required to successfully execute any project (Greenfield project inclusive) within time, budget, quality and safety constraints in a FMCG company.
- Develop and implement overall asset care strategy to deliver production efficiencies across all 3 plants in UFL and Head Office to meet sales demand in a cost-effective way without compromising on quality and Health & Safety whilst building a highly skilled Technical crew to ensure equipment reliability and sustainability.
You will be accountable for:
- Project Scenario and Conceptualisation
- Basic Project Engineering from Budget cost/ Activity/ Risk management Planning to Preparation of Process & Instrumentation (P & ID), Plan Layout,3D Piping diagrams to Project Data Book to Enginerring design to Operational and Financil Justifications to Necessary Implementation.
- Detail Engineering- Layout, Workflow, Detailed cost planning, BOQ, Activity Planning, Procurement, Change control , Organization & Maintenance Planning
- Resource Mobilisation/ Allocation of Manpower, tools, equipment
- Timely Installation/ Commissioning of Projects
- Stakeholder management (Project sponsor, principal, internal customers, suppliers, equipment/ component manufacturers, engineers & specialists) on timely and quality delivery of projects
- Risk and safety management
- Management of complexity for multiple projects
- Reporting- expenditure monitoring, cost comparison analysis, assets categorisation
- Responsible for quantity, quality and cost of engineering maintenance in Ojota, Oregun and Jos plants. Ensure availability of plants/machinery for productive use at all times
- Organize and execute planned preventive maintenance of plant and machinery using the most efficient and cost effective methodology
- Evaluate and analyse breakdown deployments and hold PM meetings to discuss problems, their causes and parts required for effective maintenance
- Be the custodian of maintenance policy of the plants and give general direction to the maintenance philosophy functioning as Maintenance leader of all plants.
- Accountable for spare parts management to ensure optimum stock value, stock ratio, and turnover ratio and spares accuracy.
- Ensure uninterrupted Utility Services – water, electricity for all operations in the plants
- Maintain the cooling plant and ensure availability of cooling medium at the required temperature and flow for cooling various cooling operations
- Accountable for the plants total repair and maintenance budget and utilities generation and distribution budget. Responsible for the National Engineering department budget.
- Responsible for quantity and quality approvals of all purchase orders in SAP to ensure alignment with departmental budget and debit codes.
- Responsible for maintenance aspect of the ETP
- Liaise with group in design, selection of equipment, FAT, execution, commissioning and SAT (Site-Acceptance-Test) on all new projects and major modification.
- Make justifications for fund application, Execute all CAPEX and REM and Monitor and control budget
The ideal candidate will possess:
- B.Sc./B. Eng. Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years management experience; 10 years should be in Project / Engineering management in FMCG companies.
- Great Project Management skills
- Exceptional at Creativity, applied learning, numerical ability and critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Integrity, flexibility, self control, customer and management empathy
- Any internationally recognised Project Management Certification
- Membership of NSE, COREN is an added advantage
Job Title: Plant Automation Engineer
- To support the Plant by optimizing the balance between cost and effectiveness of our assets through world-class maintenance practices focusing on process control and automation, electric power and instrumentation (hitherto referred to as automation).
You will be accountable for:
- Maintenance of Plant Assets from planning in the PM Module (SAP) to execution in the plant
- System Monitoring and Control-electrical, electronic, Computer and PLC systems
- Supervision of Plant wide calibration activities and ensuring conformation to national and international food safety requirement
- Process Automation with Industrial Networks Administration and Security
- Supervision of Implementation of Automation/Electrical SLA
- Effective Maintenance of Process Automation System to ensure downtimes are minimized/ eliminated
- Liaison with third parties involved in the production, distribution or regulation of electric power used in the Plant
- Focused Annual Improvement Maintenance (FIM)
- Timely Recommendation on the assortment of Automation Spare Parts for stock up.
- Ensuring asests remain in healthy state for Production by advising on CAPEX proposals
- Maintenance of Plant Electric Power Infrastructure- MV/LV power distribution networks, MV switchgear, Transformers, MSB, RMU, MCB and Generator alternators/control panels
- Ensuring adequate execution and implementation of Automation Modifications in collaboration with necessary stakeholders
RELATED POST: Dufil Prima Foods Job Recruitment- Development Chef 2020
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Resident or willing to move to Kerang, Jos
- Minimum of 10 years Plant automation experience as Senior Auomation Specialist (SAS)
- Excellent at Applied learning
- Knowledge of numerical literacy
- Integrity, Flexible and be good at management empathy.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 2nd of October 2020, you are advised to apply for the recruitment/job before the stipulated deadline date.
Application Method: Application is done and CV’s is sent through an online platform, you are applying for this job through UAC recruitment Job Email 2020, make sure your required credentials are updated and handy and please make sure you are qualified for this job before applying, Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Successful Applicants will be contacted through email, sms or Phone call, if you do not have an email address you can simply create one, GMAIL is better and safer, Click here to create a Gmail Email Account.