Training Guidelines For The 1500 Shortlisted NPower Batch C N-Creative Beneficiaries Npower Batch C have commenced the shortlisting of applicants names this post will guide you on how you can go about the training exclusively for npower n-creative beneficiaries as more list are made public more information from Npowernews will be dispatched to our numerous Visitors please stay tuned at Npowernews.com
The Npower invites is exclusively to those in the north more people will be shortlisted in due time, all you’ve to do is get yourself ready for whatever task you will be subject to, except you’er no longer interested in the programme. Npower have already shortlisted 1500 prospective trainees for the N-Creative Training, the selected Beneficiaries are to report to the Npower Training camps for a 3 month in-camp training exercise starting from Friday 15th January 2021, once you’er picked you will be contacted through email, check your mail boxes.
You are required to come to the training camp upon resumption with the following:
- Valid means of Identification with two photocopies of it.
- Two photocopies of Bank BVN print-out.
- You are also expected to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwears, toiletries
Npower Batch C Training Venue 2021:
The training venue is Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), along Kubwa Express Road Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
You will be provided with feeding allowance while in the camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
Please note the below information it’s important
- Failure to report to camp by Monday 18″ January, 2021 will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances.
- Note that upon completion of registration, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.
You may Visit National Orientation Agency (NOA) office in your State for additional information, from the N-Power Programme Team.
If you’ve not seen your name or you’er yet to get an email from npower please do well to leave a comment using the comment box below this post and we shall respond to you immediately.