TikTok Job Recruitment Quality Analyst-Hausa Based in Dublin 2020/2021 TikTok is recruiting to fill Vacant position in the Company, if you think you’er qualified for this TikTok Job recruitment Openings then his job article is for you, make sure your CV is Updated before applying for the job, if you’er in Nigeria then you must be ready and Willing to Relocate to Dublin before you will be employed.
Attention please, this job needs to relocate to Dublin, Ireland.
– Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
– Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
– Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
– Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
– Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
– Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
– At least one year experience working on content quality, safety or policy in a major tech or media company.
– Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
– Proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
– Fluent in English, and native speaker of Hausa language.
This TikTok Job recruitment, entails you to be Fluent in Hausa Language, and like i said earlier you will have to relocate to Dublin, before you can be considered for employment, please immediately you come across this tiktok job recruitment openings article please make sure you apply for this job, before the stipulated deadline.
To Apply for Tiktok Job recruitment Openings, first you have to understand that the job application is done online only, if you’er among-st the shortlisted Applicants then you will be contacted for interview.