Tetra Pak Nigeria Job Recruitment Sales Manager Powder Handling Tetra Park Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Sales Manager Powder Handling in their Organization, the Company is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the empty position in the Organization.
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Sales Manager: Powder Handling
Tetra Pak West Africa has an opening for an experienced Sales Manager: Powder handling to fill rewarding and challenging roles that allow freedom with accountability while working directly with our PSE team and customers.The Sales Manager Powder Handling will be responsible leading and driving sales with the aim to sustainably grow market share and business volume in powder handling solutions across selected markets and customers in Greater Middle East & Africa.The successful candidates will report to the PSE Cluster Commercial Leader based in the UAE.
What Will You Do?
- Drive customer visit planning to ensure proper coverage of agreed new and existing customers.
- Drive customer opportunity management according to established process. Understand the customer needs and create and convey our solutions together with Customer Key Account Manager (if applicable) and powder handling portfolio experts/engineers.
- Drive management of customers in alignment with other sales teams of the market and other Tetra Pak teams.
Support other sales teams with competence in powder handling solutions.
- Perform research and exploration of new potential customers.
- Execute local strategies for all Categories and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets.
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies and consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible customers.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data.
- Conduct sales according to agreed pricing strategy.
- Drive effective opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting for responsible customers and markets.
Who You Are?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 7 years in working experience and knowledge of Powder or Liquid food processing or non-food powder business
- Proven Sales management skills
- Proven customer management experience
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders with a customer focused mindset
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- A fluent level of writing and speaking English
- French or Arabic will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to and about 50% of the time
We Offer You
- Variety of exiting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
How to Apply for Tetra Pak Job recruitment
If you are inspired to share our responsibilities of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
Tetra Pak Nigeria Job Recruitment Sales Manager Powder Handling