Sterling Bank plc job recruitment NIB Relationship Officer 2020 Apply Here Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry. Sterling Bank plc is recruiting to fill various Vacant Spaces in the Financial Institution.
Sterling Bank job recruitment Details
NIB Relationship Officer
Job recruitment Specializations
Job recruitment Type
Job recruitment Location
To drive the sales of NIB product and ensure growth in volume and value of account in line with set targets
Build relationships with customers and organizations
2. Build, strengthen and leverage internal networks, alliance partnerships and relationships
3. Manage the DSEs and Third-Party Acquirers (TPAs) within the NIB space.
4. Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services.
5. Build good relationship with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets.
6. Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanism.
7. Meet sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget.
8. Facilitate a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
9. Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval
Method of Application
Application is done online, through sterling bank official job recruitment portal, to apply for this job click the application link, APPLY HERE FOR THE JOB