Stanbic Ibtc bank recruitment Business Development Manager SIPML Stanbic ibtc banking is recruiting for the Position of Business Development Manager SIPL 2020, Stanbic Ibtc bank is a financial institution with Good Bank reputation that puts the bank about it’s numerous Competitors in the Financial Atmosphere here in Nigeria and Abroad.
Stanbic Bank was adopted as a trading name in 1992, when the Standard Bank Group, then known as Standard Bank Investment Corporation, acquired the African operations of ANZ Grindlays Bank. The new name was adopted to avoid confusion with the Standard Bank’s British former parent bank, Standard Chartered Bank, which continued to operate in Africa.
Wealth and Investment
- The Business Development Manager is responsible in providing tailored consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience the Company positively through timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
- The Business Development Manager is also responsible to support and deliver on the universal financial solution goals of the Stanbic IBTC Group .
Achieve monthly sales target in RSA & Contributions
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly RSA pin target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/yearly contribution target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new employers targets
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of employer’s business by generating and creating more contributing RSA pins.
- Provide advice to employers, on potential Pension/Gratuity solutions based on consultative analysis of their business model and pension industry dynamics.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIPML. Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Analyze and review potential labor challenges or peculiarities that may lead to sub-optimization for the employer or organization.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Organize and facilitate Interactive sessions and Rotating Desks/PoW with clients and prospective clients.
- Effectively communicate and follow through, with client requests to back office /support units
- Maintain and update comprehensive employers’ database.
- Ensure Employers have updated contribution schedules.
- Collect schedules from Employer for upload to clients’ accounts.
- Follow up with employers on monthly pension contribution as at when due.
- Increase number of funded and contributing RSA Pins in the department.
- Consistently identify value to our customers by leveraging the various resources within the group
- Ensure not more than 5% customer attrition from assigned institutions during the transfer window
- Collect and correct email mandates for employees in assigned institutions
- Organize CFI capture with Organizations periodically by the regulator.
- Grow SIPML’s share of mind among clients/ organizations in assigned institutions
- Increase the funding and contribution ratios of employees’ contribution within assigned institutions
- Proffer possible strategies/ways to improve sales and relating to customers.
Ensure Legislative Compliance and SIBTC standards
- Educate and enlighten employees and their employers about the dynamics of the Pension industry
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company
- Ensure adherence to code of ethics and all other related guidelines
- Ensure smooth internal & external stakeholder management
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in General Social Science
- Master’s degree in marketing qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exposure in sales relationship management & leadership position
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exposure in client profiling
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exposure in sales relationship management
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management
Effective Business Communication
The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes..
The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
Knowledge and practical application of the requirements for KYC Compliance including the determination of beneficial ownership in complex client corporate structures.
The ability to use marketing techniques to increase the perceived value of the organisation over time and build customer loyalty through positive brand awareness.
The ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their business objectives and their financial position.
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the business and to provide information to business on how to comply e.g. Pension Reform Acts 2014.
To apply for this job, stanbic ibtc bank recruitment job 2020 all you have to do is click on the application Link portal so that you can apply and make sure you meet all requirements before applying, CLICK HERE TO APPLY