SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job PLC & ICSS supervisor Apply here Spie Oil & Gas Services is recruiting for the position of Plc & ICSS Supervisor in Nigeria, Spi3 oil & Gas is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the above named position.
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a PLC & ICSS Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
The PLC & ICSS Supervisor is responsible for software & material maintenance at site
Provide availability for installations , Analyze and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for :
• Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
• Logic change on special working points.
• Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
• Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
• Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
• Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
• Execute program modifications required by TEPNG.
• Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
• Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
RELATED POST: 48 NYSC Members Benefit From N16.5M FG Business Grant
• Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
• Execute preventive maintenance works :
• PC disk and memory free space check.
• Package and system fault logs check.
• PC mouse and keyboard check.
• Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
• PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
• Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of TEPNG
• Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organization tool.
• Manage system follow up
• Update the « Assistance sheets requests »..
• Print activity report.
• Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
• Provide an assistance to the operators :
o give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
o help for diagnosis,
o Explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
Collect operators « feedback » for possible system improvements.
Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
Material used on site
§ SIEMENS Simatic S5
§ Les serveurs : CISCO 4000
§ Bently Nevada
Desired Skills and Experience
Able to express himself in English recommended French.
Reliability, with a significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
Position holder is located on COBO with 24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
Needs to maintain good communication with other TEPNG departments, prod & method,
Ensures safe, efficient and cost effective operations through proactive management Mtce Contractor.
Achievement of required maintenance programs.
How to apply for Spie Oil & Gas Services Job recruitment in Nigeria
After going through this article and you are interested in applying, Click here to apply.