SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job PLC & ICSS Supervisor Apply here Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting and also inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for for the position of Spie PLC & ICSS Supervisor.
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a PLC & ICSS Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
RELATED POST: SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job PLC & ICSS supervisor Apply here
Suitable candidate will be responsible for Software & Material maintenance at site:
Provide availability for installations , Analyze and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for :
- Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
- Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by Client.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
- Execute preventive maintenance works :
PC disk and memory free space check.
Package and system fault logs check.
PC mouse and keyboard check.
- Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of Client
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organization tool.
- Manage system follow up
- Update the « Assistance sheets requests »..
- Print activity report.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide an assistance to the operators :
– give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
– help for diagnosis, explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
- Collect operators « feedback » for possible system improvements.
- Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
Material used on site:
§ SIEMENS Simatic S5
§ Les serveurs : CISCO 4000
§ Bently Nevada
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be able to express himself in English recommended French.
- Be reliable, with a significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
- 24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
- Needs to maintain good communication with other departments, production & method,
Ensures safe, efficient and cost effective operations through proactive management Maintenance Contractor.
- Achievement of required maintenance programs.
How to Apply for Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria job recruitment
After going through the article and you wish to apply for this job from Spie oil and gas company, application is done online, Click here to Apply.