SPIE Oil & Gas Job Recruitment Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader SPIE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader for the 2020/2021 Phase, SPIE Oil & Gas is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the Position of Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader 2020.
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
RELATED POST: SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Job- PLC Technician M/F 2020/2021
Job Title: Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months extendable
Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
As leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate to the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing of all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (On The Yards):
- As field electrical and instrument discipline leader, he is involved in the set-up of Status Index & Technical Database preparation carried out by the CONTRACTOR, and verifies the proper equipment allocation in their Subsystems.
- To perform the Operational Test Procedures and performance tests.
- To verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment, issued by vendors, are being carried out and will be properly implemented during the different stages of the project.
- Responsible for the field instrument discipline (Instruments & PLCs, LLI, new packages and any critical equipment, to review documents, to witness pre-commissioning / commissioning activities and to ensure they are compliant with Company methodology.
- To prepare the future integration of all Ikike platforms complex offshore.
Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
RELATED POST: Hello Energy Oil & Gas Company recruitment Job Petrol Station Manager
- To lead the electrical and instrument pre-commissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and smooth handover.
- Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- To be committed into the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover (RFC-AOC)
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- 6 years E&I Precom and Com experience or more
- Very knowledgeable of TOTAL OPERCOM methodology
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date
Job application deadline not yet ascertained.
How to Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Job recruitment 2020/2021
Applying for this job you should have your CV updated and your documents updated and Handy, application for the Job is done Online only, if you’er shortlisted for the Job you will be invited for an interview, the date,time and venue will be Communicated to you through the contacts you Provided, CLICK HERE to apply for the Job.
RELATED POST: Medical Recruitment Job Vacancies at Garki Hospital Abuja Nigeria Apply Here
Leave a Reply