Spie Oil & Gas Career Job – Crane Operator Male/Female Full-Time 2021 Spie Oil and Gas Company is seeking to employ someone that can operate Crane in the Company, Spie Oil and Gas is inviting interested applicants to apply for the position of Crane Operator, the company also says that both Gender which is Male and Female are allowed to apply for the Available Position in the Company.
As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
A crane operator should be able to safely transport loads to construction sites with the use of lifting equipment, such as cranes and hoists. You will work closely with construction workers and ground operators to complete your daily duties. You will also perform equipment inspections and repairs on a regular basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience with cranes and building materials. Problem-solving and attention to detail are also must-have skills for you, so that you can adapt to different weather conditions and settings.
Operate cranes and hoists
Transfer loads to construction sites and discharge safely
Bind loads to cranes
Inspect equipment and machinery
Keep and update maintenance and activity log
Carry out basic repairs to machines
Set up machinery based on complex manuals
Coordinate with ground operators and interpret hand and verbal signals
Follow safety guidelines and protocols
- 5-10 years experience in an equivalent position in the field of maintenance on oil and petrochemical facilities,
- specific professional knowledge: Hydraulic cranes; Hydraulic stations; lifting and handling. Playing hydraulic diagram.
- Dynamic, versatile, responsive, rigorous, methodical,
- interpersonal relationships with employees and other entities,
- Accountability & Talent Management
- Fluency office tools.
- Ability to work on physical offshore installations in the climatic conditions. of the site,
- Previous experience as a crane operator or a similar role
Working experience handling different types of cranes
Ability to lift heavy loads, work in heights and stand for long hours
Accuracy and attention to detail
Pass medical, drug and background check
- Languages: English
- RELATED POST: SPIE Oil & Gas Job Recruitment Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader
How to Apply for Spie Nigeria Oil & Gas Job recruitment 2021/2022
Application for the post of Crane operator can be carried out through the Company’s Online Job Career Application Portal Link, if you can Operate Crane More Effectively, you can apply for this job, after applying and if you’re shortlisted the company will contact you for an Interview, Click Here to Apply for Spie Oil & Gas Job recruitment