Sifax Group Job – Financial Forecasting Officer 2021 Nigeria
Sifax Group Job – Financial Forecasting Officer 2021 Nigeria Sifax Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Financial Forecasting Officer 2021, are you looking forward to working with Sifax if your answer is yes then this job opportunity is for you, SIFAX Group is a group of companies with investment in Maritime, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Haulage & Logistics, Financial Services and Hospitality. The company has built a reputation of excellent service delivery anchored on the foundation of competent workforce
RELATED POST: Kwik Delivery Logistics Nigeria Job- Fleet Officer 2021
A financial forecasting officer helps management think about and prepare for the future. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales forecasting, financial planning, financial management and accounting. Candidate will also be a financial expert with deep industry knowledge.
- Application of quantitative analysis techniques to build custom financial models that will be used to inform the organization’s decision making process on investment and divestment.
- Share forecast scope with management in an understandable manner and provides a project plan with key deliverables and listed timelines.
- Define the applicable forecasting method for each unique project in such a way that it takes into account- forecast context, data availability, degree of accuracy and required timeline.
- Conduct periodic competitor and consumer market research so as to be up to date with ratios and trends that inform unique forecasts.
RELATED POST: Npower NEXIT Loan Package for Batch A&B August Kickoff Date 2021
- Collect and analyze numerical data on revenue, expenditure and other economic trends that affects past, existing and future projects as the case may be.
- Ability to make clear and accurate recommendations to supervisors and management on all forecast findings.
- Any other assignment designated by supervisor.
Skills and other requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Statistics etc
- ACA or ACCA professional certification (Completed or student)
- To do well in this role you need to have eyes for detail, experience as a Data Analyst, a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases, forecasting experience, data management etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Above average analytical skills
- Competence in Excel, PowerPoint and other accounting software’s
- Creativity in solving problems
RELATED POST: How to Check your Npower Batch C Deployment Status through NASIMS Portal
- Good experience in Finance and auditing
- Being open to providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude is necessary
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with very minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in handling presentations and meeting both virtual and physical.
How to apply for Sifax Group job in Nigeria 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com application deadline is 12th August, 2021.
RELATED POST: Special Public Works SPW 774000 Commences Massive Double Payment of Monthly Stipends 2021