Senior Brand Manager- Explicit Communications Nig Ltd 2021 We are currently in need of a Group Head, Brand Management who will be responsible for strategy and general management for our clients’ brands, The ideal person must also be a 3600 IMC solutions manager.
• Develop brand plans and strategy
• Carry out market research so as to stay current on trends, as well as monitoring competition.
• Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
• Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
• Analyze and report on success of marketing campaigns.
• Maintain contact with clients to get critical input on how brands are faring.
• Create sales and marketing activations plan to execution
• Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
• Degree/equivalent in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or relevant field.
• APCON certified (Associate Member)
• Minimum of 4 years prior experience in branding, marketing or communications role in a recognized AAAN Agency
• Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
• Clear evidence of having handled active brands
• Clear Leadership & Supervision Skills
• Experience managing brands across multiple markets.
• Up-to-date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
• Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong (spoken and written) communication skills.
• Relationship management skills
Brand management, advertising and marketing Communications
Attractive. Above industry standard
Application Closing Date
17th January 2021
Send your CV to email@example.com Title of the mail should be “Group Head, Brand Management”
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.