Secondary School Teacher Job Recruitment- Silver Valley International College Silver Valley International College is recruiting to fill vacant space available in the School, if you know you’er qualified and also interested in teaching in a reputable Secondary School In Nigeria Then this Job is for you, before applying make sure your CV is updated and make sure you have a teaching Experience in any School in Nigeria or Beyond.
· An ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in his or her field of discipline with a minimum of Second Class lower division and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education ( if the first degree is not Education Career-related) with a minimum teaching experience of 5 years.
· Teaching experience in an International Private School environment or a highly rated Federal Government College will be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and time management.
· Must be compliant with the Modern Teaching Approach.
· Must be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
· Must have good fluency in the use of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point etc.
· These individuals will be required to go the extra mile to support our students not only to succeed but become globally competitive.
· Must have taught and prepared students for WASCE/GCE, IGCSE, SAT, TOEFL examinations with excellent performances.
· Applicants with Master Degree or Doctorate in Education with 3 years of teaching experience will have an added advantage.
- Applicant must be resident in Kabba, Kogi State or willing to relocate to Kabba town as Accommodation will be provided.
a) The school offers an attractive salary package with a lot of incentives.
b) Candidates will undergo our rigorous recruitment process including pre-employment background checks before they are considered to be successful.
c) Accommodation will be provided
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join SVIC. We remain committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers, and other third parties to share these commitments.
To apply for this Job recruitment all you have to do is CLICK HERE, and make sure your application letter is Handy and also make sure your documents is handy.