Roche Jobs Compliance Lead East Africa Nigeria and Ghana 2021 We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
As Roche is going through a transformation process, we are looking for a Compliance Lead Nigeria, Ghana and East Africa, with location opportunities in Kenya, Nigeria or Ghana. The Compliance Lead will support affiliates through this transformation in their business activities, in close collaboration with Compliance Officers network and Healthcare Compliance Contacts. You are expected to enable affiliates to continuously improve their integrity mindset and patient-centric focus. In partnership with leadership teams you will support compliance oversight and continuously assist the improvement of the compliance program in your area or responsibility.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Support development of the compliance framework and foster a culture of integrity and ethical business practices, consistent with the Roche values and external requirements
- Take advantage of being an integral part of compliance network
- Anticipate business needs, provide business-enabling advice while shape opportunities
- Support the implementation of global policies and directives, initiatives and support local SOP/process development, striving for synergies and simplifications
- Advise all staff regarding compliance obligations, risks, proactive risk management strategies, actual or potential compliance-related matters, investigation and resolution of issues, as well as corrective actions
- Support collaboration with the management to perpetuate a “tone at the top” and “middle” that reflects the company’s commitment to ethical and legal business conduct as well as compliance with the letter and spirit of the law, global policies and Roche culture
- Take accountability of overall governance model of the organizations
Your key activities will be:
Table of Contents
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products, initiatives, priorities and goals of the business.
- Identify risks to the sustainable business growth.
- Share own knowledge and insights with the teams and network.
- Exemplify and role model Roche leadership commitments, a business- and solution oriented compliance approach, adding value to the company.
- Manage relationships and stakeholders, strengthen alignments and collaborations.
Support of affiliates
Support identification, offer and, as requested, deliverance of support to affiliates, among others:
- Materials (e.g. local/ regional guidance or SOPs, training materials)
- Services (e.g. trainings, monitoring, risks assessment)
- Facilitate working groups and forums on healthcare related topics
- Help and advice on healthcare questions
- Support analysis of general trends and organizational effectiveness in healthcare area.
- Support setting and simplification, harmonization and improvement of standards as appropriate (guidance, directives SOPs etc.).
- Establish and facilitate appropriate forums and processes to fulfill accountabilities.
- Support development and provision of effective means and materials to educate and train management, staff and collaborating parties on healthcare matters and requirements.
Who you are
- You hold a university degree or equivalent competency level.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You identify and manage complexity through the ability to quickly understand and analyze facts and situations
- You have strong influencing skills
- You have high ethical and integrity standards.
- Profound expertise in compliance area, ideally as responsible Compliance Officer;
- Proven business experience, ideally in an affiliate.
- Experience in change management and managing complex projects.
- Understanding of Roche as an organization, business conduct, system environment and culture.
- Understanding of healthcare industry.
- Understanding of markets and corresponding access, commercial and medical approach.
- Excellent active listening skills, fostering open communication and speak-up culture.
- Good sense for pragmatism in approach. Analytical and systematic in thinking
- “Can-do” attitude, embracing business-thinking and -ideas, hands-on.
- Encouraging collaboration, good teammate, create a sense of collaboration and network throughout the affiliates, compliance network and with the global teams.
- You’re able to partner amicably with stakeholders, fostering good collaboration.
- Ability to establish common ground, balance out conflicting interests and reach consensus.
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered – someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
How to Apply: If you want to apply for Roche jobs recruitment you’er to first go through the post, if you have gone through the post and you still wish to apply, Click here to apply