Recruitment of Teachers on going at RiverBank School Nigeria – 100k Monthly RiverBank School Lagos Nigeria is recruiting Teachers to fill some vacant space in the Learning institution, below this post we shall highlight the academic requirements and deadline of this job from RiverBank School Lagos Nigeria.
About the job
The Riverbank School is committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavours. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual. We therefore ensure that members of staff are dedicated and hardworking staff who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the security and welfare of children.
Reporting to: Head of Department
Scope: To inspire students to become artistic and creative, create an enabling and engaging environment for students and deliver quality lessons, ensuring that the desired outcomes are reached.
- To inspire and motivate students to learn about different styles and forms of art.
- To help students develop their creativity and imagination.
- To teach practical skills in the diverse forms of art which include: painting, drawing, sculpting, digital design, photography etc.
- Help students develop appreciation of aesthetics and cultural values
- Prepare a foundation for interested students to pursue a career in arts.
- Prepare lessons and instructional materials suitable for students.
- To deliver fun and engaging lessons that challenge students and also foster learning.
- Assess and mark students’ work as well as monitor their progress.
- To support pupils in their individual learning and development.
- B.Ed / B.Sc / BA / HND/ NCE in Arts or related field.
- PGCE/ PGDE is an added advantage.
- Evidence of in service professional development is desirable
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to deliver dynamic and effective lessons
- Suitability to work with children.
- A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and a range of assessment requirements and arrangements.
- Knowledge of various forms of art.
- Knowledge of how to use local, national and statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching.
Interested Applicants should forward their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st March 2021.
If you’er finding it hard applying please do well to leave a comment below this article and well reply you almost immediately.