Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment – Senior Transactor 2021 Rand Merchant Bank is recruiting for the position of Senior Transactor in Nigeria, if you have been nursing the aspirations of working with this bank then this is your opportunity to get employed by the bank.
About the job
Job title: Senior Transactor
Department: Investment Banking Division
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the role
RELATED POST: Nigeria Police Force NPF Microfinance Bank job Corporate Communications Officer 2021
RMB is a market leader in Investment Banking and our biggest asset is our people. We believe there is no end to what we can achieve for our clients, our shareholders and ourselves if we have the right people. We seek the best – smart, hardworking, self-motivated committed people with positive attitudes and passion for their work and the success of RMB. Our people come from many different backgrounds which add richness to our talent pool. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people think and act like owners. We empower people, hold them accountable and reward exceptional performance.
This position presents the opportunity to gain a holistic view of the Corporate Finance Department within the Investment Banking Division (“IBD”) with a geographic focus on West Africa. This role will provide an opportunity to work across a range of product areas including general corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions (“M&A”) and equity capital markets (“ECM”).
The successful candidate will fulfill the role of a Senior level transactor in the Corporate Finance Department, which includes:
• Work with the Head of Corporate Finance and broader team in setting the strategy for the business
• Leading, managing and providing support in the execution of financial advisory/ corporate finance mandates as well as equity capital markets transactions;
• Proactively originate CFD ideas by engaging with clients and evolving such ideas to signed and executable mandates;
RELATED POST: Confederation of African Football CAF Job recruitment- Senior Accountant
• Manage the client relationship and support the negotiable process during the transaction.
• Overseeing the implementation of transaction to a successful close;
• Drive the execution of mandates in line with RMB standards;
• Coordinate with the SA and other regional teams on an ongoing basis to drive CFD origination and execution;
• Being able to add value to the implementation of transactions through an understanding of valuation, and relevant regulatory authority rules and regulations;
• Have a good understanding of the evolving regulatory landscape and how this impact potential transactions in Nigeria; and
• Being able to add value to transactions for the benefit of RMB and/or the client through knowledge of the Nigerian market subject, innovation and lateral thinking.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Suitable business qualification and an MBA from an accredited institution/ CFA would be preferred;
• Post graduate degree with more than 6 years relevant experience in finance
• Relevant M&A, advisory and ECM experience in the Nigerian market;
• Candidate must demonstrate previous experience in sourcing deals and negotiating their successful conclusion;
• Ability to think laterally, innovate and add value for RMB and client;
• Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken;
• Must have an understanding of the theories and practices of company valuations;
• A strong track record of achievement in previous work experience;
• Good level of social and inter-personal skills, professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity;
• Candidate must be a self-starter, willing to work hard and able to think and act well under pressure; and
• Candidate must be willing to learn with a strong desire to succeed
How to apply for Rand Merchant Bank Job recruitment 2021
Application submission: Kindly forward applications or details of any suitable & interested candidates CV’s to email@example.com quoting job ref (REF: RMBN/CS/04/21)
RELATED POST: Master Card Nigeria Recruitment Job Manager Communications
Leave a Reply