PYES Registration Application Form Portal Website 2020/2021 Apply here Good morning readers, howdy this day.? Well, as the topic above states, It will interest you to know about the 2020/2021 PYES online registration Application Form, and updates concerning and about the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) for 2020 edition.
One of the updates we received from our sources was that the President Muhammadu Buhari launched and showcased the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Tools at the State House in Abuja two days ago being 12th October 2020 in a meeting held on that day.
Brief Introduction of PYES?
Table of Contents
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme also known as the PYES is a federal government implemented youth empowerment scheme to assist unemployed youths in Nigeria to help the national development, and to make it even more interesting, it has five categories of programs of which you can choose from, and they are:
- ICT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
needed qualifications for the 2020/2021 PYES online Recruitment Application Form
- Citizenship–You must be a Nigerian male or female
- Age Grade–You must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- Formal Identification–You must have a formal and unbiased means of identification (forms of identification can be in form of either a National Identity card, International Passport or a Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Benefits Qualification–You must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to show that you qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- English Literacy— You have the ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language as it is an advantage.
- Good Character– You must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind
- Guarantor–You must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader
- Endorsement— You must have the ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official
- Good Knowledge Transfer–The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities
- Completion of Guarantor’s Form–You must complete a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng
How to participate for 2020/2021 PYES online Recruitment Application
Having seen the above, are you wondering how you can participate in the 2020/2021 Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme? Well, it is simple, simply follow them as they are stated below:
Firstly, start your form registration through www.p-yes.gov.ng
–Next, you must create an account with PYES
–Then type in your username and password
–After that connect to your social media either Twitter or Facebook
–Then click on post on Twitter or Facebook
–Change your password. This is important.
–Input your State of residence and Local government area of residence
–By the side of the screen,click on “my profile” and edit your personal information and Bank details as a volunteer.
–Note that failure to update your bank details will result in a delay in payment
–Ensure that the information you provided is correct as there will be no room for corrections.
–Complete application for purchase
–Upload your documents
–Submit and take printouts
–Select a Criteria for PYES Recruitment- be it fashion, catering etc
–You will be required to write a test
–If you partake in test and were successful, you will be selected for the program
–If you were among PYES selected candidates, you will be sent a congratulatory message via SMS or Email address
–Then you would have to go to the Local Government Area attached to your name on the selection site for your physical verification
With that being done, if you have any questions, or enquiries to make, feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you.