PWC Jobs Recruitment Nigeria & South Africa Deals Advisory Internship 2021 You know us. We want to know you. Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Advisory, will provide you with an opportunity to deliver innovative services to our clients across the deals space. This includes providing advice and support, from initiation/execution through to deal completion. We assist some of the world’s leading companies across various industries to originate, create, execute, and realize value from their transactions. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
As an intern in PwC Deals Advisory, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, supporting project teams and organisations in various transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, business restructuring, capital raise and forensic related services.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this internship include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other relevant information
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise
- Support project teams as required, during execution of client engagements
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology
- Review and analyze data as required to execute related deliverables
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Paying attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, etc)
Minimum years experience required
- Five (5) Credits at a sitting including Maths and English Language
- Minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit in any discipline
- Must have completed National Youth Corps Service(NYSC)
- Less than One (1) year post NYSC experience
- M.Sc., ACCA, ICAN and CFA will be an added advantage.
Additional application instructions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Application Method: Interested and Qualified applicants can apply for this job by clicking on the application Link Click here to apply