PWC Job Security and Business Resilience Administrative Assistant
PWC Job Security and Business Resilience Administrative Assistant PWC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant space of Security and Business Resilience Administrative Assistant, if you have always wanted to work in a reputable company then this job is for you, all you’ve to do is make sure your documents is rightly updated.
Job Description & Summary
The Security and Business Resilience Administrative Assistant is a role that support the business resiliency and network security standards by monitoring physical security activities, across internal and external PwC locations within the country.
RELATED POST: PWC Jobs Recruitment Nigeria & South Africa Deals Advisory Internship 2021
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing and reporting on people, firm and client safety process, protocols and see how they align with Global network standards and ISO standards by securing the office premises, conducting effective patrol of persons and property, monitoring surveillance equipment, identify and escalate policy and procedure violators, monitoring and reporting pandemic issues, providing report of security incidents conducted within the form, security alerts and security advisory.
The position collaborates with the Business Continuity team, the Risk & Quality team, Office services team, IT and Human resources team, Office of the General Counsel.
Key Responsibilities of the Security and Business Resilience Administrative Assistant
· Liaison Services: Supporting in serving as a liaison between the firm and the security provider, law enforcement agencies and other public safety officials, facilitating discussions on behalf of the firm.
· Sending out Security/Travel advisory updates to staff members in a timely manner.
· Understand the risk ratings and send out safety advisory to staffs going to high risk areas
· Review of the surveillance system in the event of missing items and also identify trespassers
· Liaison with onsite security guards to ensure staff wearing of staff Id-cards and use of access cards
· Monitor all security controls within the firm, including Security guards’ activities and performance
· Supervising the routine maintenance of the firm’s security equipments (surveillance system & Access controlled doors)
· Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
· Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
· Handle manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
· Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
Administrative Responsibilities of the Security and Business Resilience Administrative Assistant
· Assisting the Security Director with assigned projects combing the following blend of activity, Emergency response, Business continuity planning, Contingency planning, Crisis management, organizational resilience and other administrative tasks.
· Assist in providing journey management activity for staffs and the international Business travelers and also follow up with staff members with intentions of taking local travels to complete the mandatory travel safe training before embarking on an engagement.
· Routine activation/deactivation of access to staff and also restriction of access to visitors
· Spooling out the daily activity report for security inspection against irregularities on the access control logs or camera recordings and escalate incidence.
· Work with firm’s Local Security Director on all security and business resilience activities to ensure a consistent flow of duty.
· Assist in the organization of security awareness training for staff and third parties.
· Mapping out a security strategy that supports and extends Business resilience, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the firm and why. Continuous evolution of strategy is a must.
RELATED POST: Project Management Associate at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Required Skills and Competencies includes:
· Excellent Customer Service ability.
· Possess logical thinking innovative Skills.
· Excellent communication Skills.
· Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
· Has strong multitasking, attention to details and organizational skills.
· Possesses the willingness to learn and embrace change and to adapt new work techniques
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites.
Educational and Experience requirement:
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Professional certification in Security Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 1-year experience in the Health and Safety field will be an added advantage.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
How to apply for PWC Nigeria Job recruitment 2021/2022
Applying for PWC Nigeria jobs is easy, after applying you will be contacted if you’er among those shortlisted Click here to apply.
RELATED POST: Jumia Group Jobs Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations 2021